March 03, 2005

Who else?

She's been through so much. So much with me too. More than half our lives. And going strong.

But there is an unexpectancy in life. And many many more between people.

She said there is great beauty in that. There is great beauty in a lot of things that we find ourselves uncomfortable or uncertain about. I used to think that's crap. But I agreed because I had nothing else to say to that.

I agree. There is great beauty. It should take some time to appreciate that. And many reminders.

She's turning 25 soon. I would be too, not so soon though. As age adds on, life ought to have less unexpectancy. At least, you are getting closer and closer to an end. That's for sure. And by now, you ought to have some ground in your life, some positions to stand by. We were taught that if you have the grounds to fight on, then fight. This ground, if I may add, ought be consistent. So much consistencies, yet still so afraid of consistencies. Is this what age brings about?

She's a beauty. Inside and out.

happy birthday, best friend.

Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 23:07